The Eight Crafts of Writing is available as an interactive online course AND A VIDEO COURSE.
Click here to access the INTERACTIVE ONLINE course at the Lawson Writer’s Academy. Course duration: six weeks, Number of lessons: 22.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE VIDEO COURSE ON UDEMY. You will get six hours On-Demand video (Lifetime access), all the lectures, and 18 downloadable resources.
What you will learn if you take The Eight Crafts of writing course:
- The eight writing crafts (the map): Big Idea, Genre, Narrative, Story Outline, Characterization, World Building, Scene & Chapter Structure, and Prose
- How to engage readers
- A fresh definition of story that keeps your writing focussed
- How to use the psychology of storytelling to write immersive stories
- The adversity cycle and how to use it to foolproof your story outline
- How to author stories before writing them
- How to differentiate between protagonistic and antagonistic genres, story outlines, and scenes and why that matters
- A new way of dealing with the shapeshifting writer’s block
- Lesson material
- Writing exercises
- Writing prompts
- Additional tools and resources
- Links to other Lawson Writer’s Academy courses that allow you to dig deeper into the crafts and sub-crafts
- The course premiere promo: The assessment of your story engine in a thirty minutes on-one-one call.
Who should take this course:
- Aspiring writers
- Writers who are a couple of years into their writing journey but got lost in the weeds
- Writers interested in the psychology of storytelling and the secrets of story engagement
- Writers interested in a simple and effective way of authoring stories (the pantser’s way of plotting)
Click here to access the course description at the Lawson Writer’s Academy website.
Subscribe to Eight Crafts to get access to free resources: